A Native Application is a piece of software that “lives” on your phone. Think of it just like software on your computer, like Microsoft Office, for example. You download native applications onto your phone, just like you would Microsoft Office onto your computer. Most of the icons on an iPhone are native applications. Native applications integrate with the phones features and allow the users to use those features such as GPS, camera, voice, etc… and all features will work offline.
Web applications, also known as mobile sites, by contrast, are served to you inside a website. There is nothing to install. The problem is, web applications don’t have access to all the phone’s features such as GPS, camera, voice, etc… In addition, you must have an Internet or cell signal to use a web application and mobile sites run slower than native applications.
EproMeetingApps are perfect for Associations, CVB’s/DMO’s, Hotels and Resorts, Convention Centers, Tradeshow Organizers and all Meeting & Event Planners.
EproMeetingApps has been designed by hospitality and marketing professionals with a strong background in meetings and events. Developed by leading mobile software professionals and mobility architects, EpoMeetingApps is the first travel industry cross-platform mobile solution that offers affordable, customized mobile apps and optimized information for on-the-go audiences.
- Keeps attendees connected and engaged before, during and after an event.
- Generates substantial revenue through a variety of sponsorship opportunities.
- Easy to use and manage.
- Saves time and money.
- Cost effective.
Attendees: Puts the event details right in the palm of their hand before, during, and after the event.
Meeting & Event Organizers: Generate incremental revenue streams while enhancing the overall event experience for attendees.
Exhibitors/Sponsors: Increase visibility and awareness to attendees and tradeshow visitors and buyers for 90 days or longer
Attendees can stay engaged and connected to all your event details including:
- Detailed hotel information (up to 20 different properties to accommodate large citywide events)
- Detailed schedule of meetings and events
- Exhibitor/Sponsor information
- Speaker information
- Local area resources including detailed dining and entertainment information
- Social networking
- Real-time alerts to keep attendees informed
- Attendee to Attendee messaging
EMA delivers the tools you need to quickly plan your activities and get the most out of your meeting. Simple intuitive buttons throughout the App can be clicked to save agenda items and events to favorites and to your calendar. Additionally you can create and manage contacts with a simple “add to contacts” link that is integrated with your mobile device.
EproMeetingApps allow you to monetize your events through a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities, here are just a few:
- Rotating banner ads
- Local resource enhanced listings
- Upgraded exhibitor listings
- Complete sponsorships
- Sponsored alert messages
Yes, EproMeetingApps will provide you with our communication toolkit that will allow you to promote your application quickly and efficiently. The communication toolkit contains draft template messages that an event/show organizer can utilize to announce that the event/show will be offering an app for their event as well as solicit exhibitors and sponsors.
Your EproMeetingApp will be hosted for 90 days. We recommend that you publish and distribute your App a minimum of 2 months before your event start date and keep your app live for a minimum of 1 month after your event. You may also choose to extend hosting to offer additional exposure to your event.
We provide you with the appropriate app spec requirements and you fill in the blanks with your event data, it’s that simple!
With EproMeetingApps push alerts, users get instant notification of event specific important messages. Whenever a new alert is issued, the Alerts icon on the home page of the app will change to red to notify users of new alerts. Informational alerts can be added in real-time through the Meeting Control Panel and will be available within the apps Alert page for the entire hosting period of the app.
EproMeetingApp primary features include:
- Cross platform native application that is compatible with iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android and all Mobile Devices.
- An individually customized and designed solution that includes specific content tailored around your event. A variety of color schemes and themes offer a unique look to enhance your application. In addition to your application including your event name and logo, our development team will utilize the color scheme and palette of your logo and website to maintain your brand identity.
- Cutting edge technology which allows attendees a fast and easy way to access event information while making it a breeze for event organizers to manage it.
- Monetization options which allow organizations to generate a substantial revenue stream though a wide variety of promotional opportunities.
For Google Android, RIM BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile platforms, the end-user gets an e-mail, opens the e-mail on the device, clicks on a link and the app installs right then over the air. iPhone users will find and download the app in the iPhone App Store. Users with any platform that has a web browser can click on the mobile browser link in the email and view the app.
EproMeetingApps support multiple platforms and is the first cross-platform mobile meeting solution that works on ALL mobile devices.
Applications built via EproMeetingApps work across all smartphone operating systems including Apple iPhone, Google Android, RIM BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile devices. The optional Wap option makes EproMeetingApps viewable via a mobile internet browser on any web-enabled mobile phone.
EproMeetingApps has developed a process that makes it simple for organizations to incorporate a custom mobile application for their meetings and events. Providing us your specific meeting content is fast and easy through our app specifications submission form. Our account executives will consult with you every step of the way from the development phase though the end of your event.
Our process is very quick. Once you’ve provided what you want on your app during the order process we will deliver your App proof to you within 15 business days. The final stage of proof, revisions and launch live are completed within 5 business days and your Blackberry/Android/Windows Mobile App is published live. The iPhone App will be submitted to iTunes and is usually live in iTunes within 2 weeks.